Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon Updates // Day One & Two!



Hi everyone.  I am taking part in another read-a-thon this year and will be posting my updates from it for the next two days. I did not have a chance to add day one's updates yesterday so I am starting today. 
I decided it would be fun to join this read-a-ton to able to get caught up on my reading - It  is being held for 3 days in total ( Oct 21-23 ) by Hosts: Bex @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf ConfessionsI will be doing small updates throughout the next two days on my blog along with the twitter updates I have already have been doing here: @SyCo4Twilight.  You can use the hashtag: #WWReadathon  and look for everyone's updates. 

Everyone is still welcome to join: http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/read-a-thon/

I'm going to be posting all updates for today (22nd) on this post -  maybe twice a day or more during the Read-a-thon. So keep checking back and here is Update #1



Update #1 - 10/21 8:00AM EST
Currently Reading: Savor
Last Book Read: Thin Air
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 464
Total Time Spent Reading: 6 hours
Books Read Since Last Update: n/a
Pages Read Since Last Update: n/a
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: LovelyLit 



Update #2 - 10/21 2:43 M EST
Currently Reading: Savor
Last Book Read: Thin Air
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 628
Total Time Spent Reading: 8 hours
Books Read Since Last Update: none
Pages Read Since Last Update: 174
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: LovelyLit 


3 comments :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian