Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10 is *almost* here!

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

 In a little less than 2 days The Bout of Books read-a-thon will be here. WHOOT!


Really I am! I love participating in read-a-thons. They are so much fun, don't you think? 
Believe or not I am still unsure of what books I will reading and how many (3 or 4?). On Monday I will make a official starting line post with my goals and the books I'll choose. 

I do have one question for my readers. I am trying to decide between two different review books I want to read but can't make up my mind. Which one would you choose?



What book should I pick? Leave me a comment. Please help me choose?






5 comments :

  1. Aw, I wish Bout-of-Books was in June so I could participate!! I'm still in school, unfortunately, and I don't have enough time:( I think you should read Tease. It sounds really good and I've heard great things about it!!

    Emily from Blue-Eyed Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun! I will be at work through most of the week, but I might still give it a try as I can read during my breaks and at night when I get home. I think that you should read Tease; I have heard wonderful things about it!

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tease sounds like a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only heard of Tease, but it sounds fascinating, so that's my choice. haha I think I might take part in this...just need to officially sign up. i've never done a read-a-thon before.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian