Friday, May 16, 2014

Follow Friday # 31 | Authors I've meet w/ pictures! #FF




Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Allison Can Read


Featured Bloggers are: 
Orange Owls and Books

Thank you all for stopping by! I HEART my followers.




Wow, it's been months since I did a #FF post. I was either busy that day or simply forgot. Anyway, Today's Follow Friday question is:  

Have you met a favorite author and have a picture?

Yes, I have meet many different authors. Here's some pics. :)

Lemony Snicket
He's reading my Dad's book, Penelope and The Birthday Curse

I am in the pink top in the back with...
Fiona Paul (Venom)
Beth Revis (Shades of Earth)
Morgan Rhodes (Falling Kingdoms)
Elizabeth Richards (Black City)
Jess Spotswood (Born Wicked)
Wanna see more? Click here!





My sister and I meeting Stephanie Perkins and Maureen Johnson.


Me meeting Jeaniene Frost. :)


Well there you have it. :) These all all of the authors I've meet. 

I would love to come check out your posts as well.  Leave me a link to your FF post below in the comments. I will come check them out and follow you back. 

It would totally awesome if you followed me. :p I will be sure to follow you back. Here are the way you can: (click on the images to do so or they are also on my right sidebar)







7 comments :

  1. Very cool! I'm an new follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've got meet some awesome authors. http://www.bookaholicsanonymousonline.com/2014/05/follow-friday-picture-this-author.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have met so many authors! Do you have a favorite from those that you have met?

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I'm a new follower via GFC!!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! I'm so jealous you met Stephanie Perkins and Maureen Johnson! New follower on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures :) I haven't met any authors.
    I'm a new follower on Bloglovin' and Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your site! I am a new follower. I have never met any authors and I used to work part-time at Borders 2 or 3x's. I do not even hear about signings. Do they still happen? If yes, I simply must get out more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian