Saturday, December 29, 2012

In My Mailbox # 35 + Stacking The Shelves # 12


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Books I have received for Review:
 Belonging by Karen Ann Hopkins [ ARC ]
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes [ ARC ]

Books I have won or was gifted:
The cat who came back for Christmas by Julia Romp [ gifted at Christmas ]
The Puppy Diaries: Raising a Dog Named Scout by Jill Abramson [ gifted at Christmas ]
Love at First Bite: The Complete Vampire Lover's Cookbook by Michelle Roy Kelly,Andrea Norville [ gifted at Christmas ]
Ashen Winter (Ashfall #2) by Mike Mullin [ signed by author, won @ http://www.tyngasreviews.com/ ]
Choker by Elizabeth Woods [ gifted at Christmas ]
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce [ gifted at Christmas ]
Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate [ gifted at Christmas ]

Nobody by Us [ Swag, gifted from Kristin Halbrook ]


Books I have got from the library:

 
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices: Manga #1) by Cassandra Clare



Books I have bought:
Gilt (The Royal Circle #1) by Katherine Longshore
Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti




Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 


I got a lot of lovely books for Christmas. I can't wait to read them.  

Would anyone be interested in winning some of the swag items above?  Please let me know. Leave me a comment. 



Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 

16 comments :

  1. I really liked As You Wish, I hope you do. :) Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul.

    Nobody has caught my eye over a couple of blogs that's been on this weeks, so I've added it on to my Wish List.

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you had a lot of books, I'm cuious about fallen but heard mixed things about it... Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I want to read Keep Holding On. I read When it Happens by Colassanti and didn't really care too much for it. But Keep Holding On has piqued my interest.

    I liked As You Wish, and thought Fallen was pretty interesting.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody sounds really good. I can't wait for it to finally be released. I've heard pretty amazing things about Gilt too. I hope you enjoy all of your books! I also hope you had a good holiday.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fallen was a really good book. It was a little slow in the beginning but I'm still continuing with the series!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gilt sounds really good! :) and I heard great things about Keep holding on. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @_@ WOAH, books!!! Nobody, Chocker, Ashen Winter, Love at First Bite, and Belonging look really interesting. I LOVED Fallen and Gilt. Loving the Swag! The art in the Infernal Devices was AWESOME!

    -Great books this week! =D
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh great haul. I really want to read Belonging. And Nobody looks awesome.

    Colasanti is good. I haven't read any of the others but they all look incredible.

    I hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Spot at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just gotten off a call with my local bookstore, trying to get them to find and reserve some books for me. But now, I checked out Belonging, which obviously led me to Temptation, and now I simply must get a copy! And now Nobody is on my January list as well. -le sigh- Happy reading!

    Stacking the Shelves #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new books! I'm dying to read Nobody! I've heard some iffy things about it but it sounds good and I'm curious about it!

    Also, I read Keep Holding On a few months ago and it was a really good read. :) I hope you enjoy it!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Haul. Love the cover for the Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Very awesome haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stack! I read Fallen, but wasn't crazy about it. Choker looks great.
    Happy reading :)
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh you're so lucky to get As You Wish...
    I couldn't find that anywhere in my country
    Even the international bookstore said it was out of stock.. T_T

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh Vampire Cookbook! Very cool! Enjoy all of you books - they look awesome. I need to check that cookbook out ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I win this giveaway I choose the book Choker by Elizabeth Woods..It sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian