Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 My Bookshelves Tour [ PICS ]

Hello awesome readers! 

With 2012 soon coming to the end and 2013 right around the corner I thought I would give you all a look at my bookshelves. ( before more books are added ) I have 4 bookshelves and honestly not sure of how many books I have in total. I will have to count them all up before New Years. Now while I know many of you take video of all your lovely books I unfortunately don't have a nice enough video camera. So images will just have to work for now. 

Hope you enjoy! Oh and BTW I will not be sharing what each book is on the shelves. That would take a while so without future ado...


★ MY BOOKSHELVES! 


Number one - Top to bottom



Number two - Top to bottom



Number three - Top to bottom


Number four - Top to bottom





3 comments :

  1. Sweet bookshelves..and so many lovelies..heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a ton of books in common and I also see a few that I am drooling over. I see you are forced to do the double stack on some of your shelves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to own my own library one day! For now I'll be happy with lots of bookshelves. I love yours. So many great books. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian