Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yay, SNOW!!

Yes, I said now. I wish for snow and I got my wish. It has been snowing here most of the day and I am in seventh heaven. I know most people dont like the cold wet stuff but I LOVE it. Snow puts me in the best of moods. If the snow is still there by morning I will take some pics of it. I hope so. I had my parents over for dinner. We had a nice time. We watched a movie called "Letters to God". Such a sweet but very sad movie. I loved it. I am going to go to bed early and listen to some music before I sleep. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian