Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Book Blogs

Hey guys. I just joined a new site today called Book Blogs. I am really enjoying it so far. Here is the link if you are not already a member.  http://bookblogs.ning.com/  A good place to meet other who read and write books, as well as blog about books.  I am very happy because I got a Birthday gift from my best friend, Courtney. The book "The short Second Life of Bree Tanner". I am so looking forward to reading. I have been ever since I finish reading Eclipse a few months ago.  I also know that I am getting the book "The Host" by Stephanie Meyers for Christmas. Yay. I have heard some goof things about it. I will have some great books to read this weekend. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian