Friday, December 17, 2010

So much pain...

Heya folks! I am so not doing good today. I have been in a great deal of pain with my spine and been in bed most of the day. I tried to sleep but the pain was to great. Nerve pain is the worst. I have been so wanting to read today but this pain has made it very hard to think. I did get to go to the libray to and got a new book to read. I have been wanting to read this series for sometime now. The books is called "The Summoning" by Kelley Armstrong. I have heard some great reviews one the book and will surely write my own once I am done reading it. I am not going to start until I finish the other book I just started "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner." I hope to get more reading of it tonight before I "try" to sleep tonight. 


Thanks for all my new followers who have joined me. :)
I am very glad to have you here.  









2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry you are in such pain. It's especially distressing when you can't do the simple things you love. I wish I could reach through cyberspace and zap it gone. Keep dreaming and doing the best you can.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth. I hope and pray my pain will go away soon too. *hugs*
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian