Sunday, December 26, 2010

Amazing Christmas // Snow? :)

Hello everyone. I had a amazing Christmas with my family yesterday. I got lots of great gifts, and wonderful food that my Mom makes. I got a few books I am exiced to share. I got The Host by Stephanie Meyers and Dark Visions by L.J Smith as well as a cookbook. :) I was very happy when I open my favorite gift the deluxe DVD 3 disk of Eclipse. WooT! I know what I will be watching soon. I when to see my Grandma as well. She is going to turn 90 Feb 14, and we were told she is slowing dieing of kidney failure. Not good news around this time of year. She has 6-9 months to live. I am so very sad, but loved being with her yesterday. :) She has always been like a Mom to me. 
On a brighter and "whiter" note, we had a bad snow storm last night and I am in 7th heaven. I LOVEEE the snow. I have taken some pics for you all to see. Here is the link: 
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v483/BeckieV/Snow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian