Sunday, December 12, 2010

New name and look!

 Hey everyone. I have done some major updates to my blog. I have decided to change my blogs name and look. Now my blog is not all based on Twilight and Rob. I want to base it on more my love for all books and myself now that I am doing more blogging. How does it look? I love the new name as well. :) I wish I had some more followers. Thanks to everyone who is following me so far. :) Please leave some feedback if you want. 


I had a long weekend and I am going off to bed, Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian