Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My Fall TBR #23 + Teaser Tuesday #57: ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 



This week's Top Ten is
Top Ten Books My Fall TBR


1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Most of the books I chose are in the mystery or horror genre because those are my favorite to read all year round. So since fall and Holloween and around the corner I can read more of them. :)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


My teaser comes from the book:
ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout 


I lowered my lashes before he could see that rush of fresh tears that burned my eyes. Great. I was the biggest asshat alive. This whole time I'd kept throwing the alien connection in Daemons face and it hadn't been what propelling him. 





So that's all folks. Leave a comment if you'd like about my Top Ten or teaser. I love reading them all and of course if you blog leave me a link to YOUR post. I will be sure to stop by and visit you back. Pinky promise. ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. The Accident Season was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian