Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm back from vacation!


Hello, my awesome blog readers! 
I'm back from the Bahamas'. I don't think I even make a post telling you all I was leaving. I was so busy the week before I left it totally slipped my mind. I went on a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas'. OMG, I had an epic time!!! The boat was huge! 


There was so much to do from swimming in pools, hot tubs, waterslides, shows, stand-up comedy, tons of food 24/7, outside swim-in movie theater and so much more! I did everything I could aboard. 





I went on a couple shore excursions. In Nassau, Bahamas' I went shopping and bought some nice goodies then went down to the beach. The beach was beautiful; blue water so clear and waves you could surf on. I went swimming in the beach which was wonderful, but it was a little chopping from the waves. I kept falling over when I tried to get out. hehe ;)


In Freeport, Bahamas I was able to do a once in a lifetime thing, something I have had on my bucket list since I was 6 years old. I got to SWIM WITH DOLPHINS!!! Oh my God, I was in 7th heaven! I was able to pet Goombay (that is what the dolphin's name was), feed him fish, play with him and he even kissed me on the check before I left. 

Isn't he cute? (I got some bad sunburn. lol)

Here's a few thing I bought while on vacation. :)

This vacation was the best time I have ever had in my life. I had so much fun and I really needed this break. If you ever have a chance to take a cruise, do it! It's the worth the price!
I will definitely taking another one within the next few years. I have like a ton of other pictures on facebook and will be adding more so if you want to see them just add me as a friend. ;) While I'm still unpacking at home here I am also starting to get back into blogging again. I missed it and I missed reading too. I have a lot of emails to go through and blog posts to do. I want to thank my wonderful co-blogger Kim for all your help while I was gone and my awesome reviewers Zeee and Carole for reviewing some books while I was gone. You all rock and of course, my lovely blog readers rock as well for continuing to stop by while I was gone. :)

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed hearing about my adventure! :)


1 comment :

  1. mmm the food looks yum yum =) i wanted to let you know that I am running the Book Blog awards this year for the 2nd year in a row and wanted to let you know nominations are open until October 31st . There are 15 awards up for grabs this year. You may nominate your own blog or ask your readers to nominate you. Readers vote on November 15th.
    Please leave a comment on my blog or tweet me @emancipatedmimi or my co-host @QuratulainR to get the badge to add to your site. You may use it to encourage your readers to vote for your blog on Nov 15th. The awards are intended to be fun and exciting, and get your blog some exposure as well. Hope you will join =) I'm usually on Twitter so tweet me anytime with questions or comments =)
    NOMINATE here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kkntQ2xPpTaBcw-5OlDwUMMp1J11psxKS2Pvzi3TQ6k/viewform
    VOTE HERE on Nov 15: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKrnRIt0X7x489A3N60BC4InisHZRR8TVVFQBiCF12E/viewform


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian