Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #24 | Bookish Bucket List + Teaser Tuesday #51 | Don't Even Think About It

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

  1. To read 3000 Books in my lifetime.
  2. I want to own my own library in my house (and a house for that matter, haha)
  3. To meet all of my favorite authors. Some of which are: Julie Kagawa, Rachel Vincent, Rachel Hawkins, Gena Showalter, Becca Fitzpatrick, Tera Lynn Childs and many, many more!
  4. Work in a library or a bookstore. (I volunteer @ my local library now)
  5. I want to read at least 50 classic novel. Ex. Pride and Prejudice,  Frankenstein, Jane Eyre, and Catcher in the Rye.
  6. I want to be book blogging for 5 years or more.
  7. To read a 1000+ page book. 
  8. To own over 5000 books.
  9. I want to booktube and have my own channel. (I'm super shy when it comes to this!)
  10. To have over 3000 followers on my blog! Also, to have 1 million hits on my blog. 


How does everyone like my list? Do you guys think any of these are possible?




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski





Mackenzie hugged her arms to her chest. What number am I thinking of? Seven.

    "Seven," Pi said. Tess dropped her jaw. "This is crazy. I heard it too. My turn." Tess closed her mouth. Eight. No, ten. No thirty-three and a half!

    "Eight. No, ten. No thirty-three and a half," Mackenzie said.     "This is the coolest thing ever," Tess said, eyes dancing. 

- Taken from 14% via Kindle (ARC)






Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment about my top ten list and/or teaser for this week. ;) I would love to hear your thoughts! Also if you blog feel free to leave your blog links to where I can find your posts and I will stop by to check it out. 


Follow on Bloglovin


 my readers! 



5 comments :

  1. Your bookish list sounds very similar to mine.

    Btw, that teaser sounds interesting but I'm not in love with the cover. I hope you are enjoying it!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool, but a little creepy too. There are times when I wouldn't want someone to read my mind.
    My Teaser is from SEVEN LITTLE WORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a book related job also! I added it to my bookish wish list as well!

    Great list! Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love over 1,000 followers! lol You're doing well! :) But *sigh* I want to read ALL THE BOOKS. I'm going to die next to stacks and stacks of books I meant to read. And I'd love to meet some of my favourite authors too. Or any authors. That would be beyond amazing! My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love to work or volunteer for my local library. I really should just contact them and start right??? Okay, I'll do it!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian