Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #23 + Teaser Tuesday [ No one else can have you by Kathleen Hale ]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is

Top Ten Popular Authors I’ve Never Read

  1. J.K. Rowling
  2. Richelle Mead
  3. Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. Lauren Oliver
  5. Sarah Dessen
  6. Colleen Hoover
  7. Lemony Snicket
  8. Nickolas Sparks
  9. Agatha Christie
  10. Sara Shepard

*hides in shame* I know, I know. I am SO disgraceful. There are just WAY to many books out there and not enough time to read them all. *hangs head* :(



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

No one else can have you by Kathleen Hale






After a few more months, we got the phone call that she'd stop breathing and they were gone entirely. But I guess I still have this fear that you can catch invisible things from other people. That someone else's insanity can creep under your skin and fry your brains. 


- Taken from page 191







Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment about my teaser for this week or my Top Ten List. ;) I would love to hear your thoughts and/or leave your blog links to where I can find your posts and I will stop by to check it out. 


Happy Reading!

 

8 comments :

  1. I'm currently writing a post about my love for Dame Agatha! I highly recommend reading "Murder on the Orient Express" to get started

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! This sounds like it would be a great thriller. Richelle Mead and Colleen Hoover are some of my top authors. Their books are addicting.
    Mt Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen Hale's book sounds like it could be pretty intense! I like how innocent the cover looks at first glance! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teaser
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by JK Rowling either lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover! I'm curious about "they were gone entirely" -- WHAT was gone?
    My Teaser is from SPARE CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! Here's mine!

    http://pdworkman.com/queste-teaser/

    Can't believe you haven't read JK or Agatha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read mixed reviews on No One Else Can Have You. I'm interested to see what you think of it. Here is my TT: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2014/03/teaser-tuesday-white-hot-kiss-by.html
    I love JLA! You should definitely try one of her books. They are so good! Here is my list of authors I haven't read yet: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-popular-authors-ive.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian