Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0: Wrap Up

Hi everyone! Happy March (...well almost...) This year is going by so quickly don't you think?
The first of February began this month long event, Review Copy Clean Up. With the goal of reading more review books for author/publishers has now come to the end as well. 

Did I meet my set goals? Aaahh....no, sadly. I did read and review a couple of the book so I guess that better than nothing. Here is my final wrap up.

My Plans for the month:


Destiny, Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison  - Read/will review soon
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl  - REVIEW
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine, Ken Brosky



Not good but not bad, I guess. I am not sure why I did not read as many books as I would have liked to but  I will be reading more of the books above later on. :) Oh, and before I go....check out the giveaway on my blog to enter to win a signed copy of Being Henry David (Young Adult Coming Of Age story)  - HERE.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian