Sunday, February 3, 2013

In My Mailbox # 37 + Stacking The Shelves # 14


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Books I have received for Review:

Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (Expected publication: March 1st 2013 by Albert Whitman Teen)
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison (Expected publication: February 12th 2013 by EgmontUSA)
Infinity by Sedona Venez

Books I have won or was gifted:
 Snow White Must Die by Nele Neuhaus
and a TON of swag from various giveaways/gifts.



Books I have got from the library:
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz, Ron Bass
Crash by Lisa McMann
Soulless: The Manga, Vol. 2 by Gail Carriger
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carrige -Audio


Books I have bought:
None. :(



Thank you for stopping by and checking out what's in my mailbox this week. Be sure to leave your book haul meme links so I can come check out your posts or if you don't have a blog just leave a comment of what books you got last week?

I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend and read lots of book. ;) 
Until next time.... 






14 comments :

  1. Notes from Ghost Town. I love the eerie cover. Enjoy :D

    -Dannielle
    http://www.bookwhales.blogspot.com/2013/02/goddess-offerings-13-stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Snow White Must Die and Crash sound interesting. I've never heard of them before. Anyway, I hope you'll have a great time reading them and here is my haul:

    http://pansycakereader.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notes from ghost town sound really good :D Lucid looks pretty good too and I can't wait to read Soulless. Happy reading!

    Haul from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the ending of Lucid was utterly shocking and I can't wait to get my hands on it because I just love shocking endings.
    Snow White Must Die caught my attention too, I wonder what that book is about?

    My STS & check out my SIGNED Everbound and Boundless Giveaway if you have time! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw great haul :-)
    I haven't read any of these books, but they sound good. Happy reading.
    My IMM (and check out my very first giveaway, YAY).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Notes From Ghost Town looks so good! I got it off of Net Galley last week and I cant to read it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still really looking forward to reading Lucid! I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great haul this week! I can't wait to read Crash, it looks great. Enjoy your books!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucid is one that I really want! I am going to have to just get it! Also Crash is awesome. Lisa McMann is a great author. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crash is on my TBR list! I love the cover! Great haul!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week!
    Check out my IMM/STS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Notes From Ghost Town is so good! And Being Henry David looks like an awesome read. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I really want Lucid and Crash... Great books.. I hate it that I can't get books for review from publishers and our libraries don't have many new releases.. Hope you enjoy your books!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your kind comments. I will be visiting everyone back, asap. :)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian