Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feeling Sick

I swear I feel like I am always getting sick with something or other. :/


Yes, I am sick again. With another killer cold. Ugh! That's why I have not been posting much lately. I wanted to at least let you all know so you don't think I have disappeared. I am starting to feel better so I hope to be back in the swing of things within the next day or two. 

I am way behind on e-mails, blog posts, ect so if you have been wondering where I have been...yeah that's your answer. Thank you for your patients. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We ended up getting snow yesterday. Yay! 



6 comments :

  1. Thought I was the only one getting sick all the time, from everything. Sucks, I know ^^'
    Hope you get better soon!
    *MAGICAL HUG TO TAKE THE SICKNESS AWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year again! Everyone at my school has been sick these past two months, and I've been handing out cough drops almost every other class. I've been there, darling, and it'll get better! HANG IN THERE AND SURVIVE! Think: in a few weeks' time, you won't be sick anymore! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. understand all too well i keep catching all the most difficult and strong virus around

    so tired ^^

    you will get better ^^ don't worry ( and i hope you will stay that way then^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better! Everyone I know has been sick on and off and so far, so good for me. Except this morning I don't feel so good...
    I hate sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else, most people seem to be sick this week, I don't know what's going on. It's probably another flu or something :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian