Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0: Goals + Updates

Review Copy Cleanup is a month long event hosted by the lovey Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea & Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews. The idea of the event is to help bloggers get caught up on reading and reviewing as many review copies of books you have, whether there ebooks, ARC's, print books, ect.


 Being a book blogger is no easy task when in comes to running a blog but one thing that always seems to get very overwhelming is finding the time to read your review books that are requested by authors. I know myself I continue to have a growing pile of books to read and while I do eventually read them all for review I feel bad for making the author wait. I am super excited to be able to join in on this fun challenge again for the month of February. (3.0)


Come join me?  Sign ups end Feb 15, 2012.

My Plans for this month:


Destiny, Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine, Ken Brosky


Reading \ Read \ Reviewed 


Reading now...
None

Read
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison

Reviewed | LINK to review
Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl  [ REVIEW ]



Above I will be keeping track of my progress during the month and updating often. You will be able to find a permanent link to this post on the "book challenges" page above. Be sure to stop by if you wish to see what recent updates have been posted. Feel free to link your goals post below in the comments section so I may come and check out your progress as well.

Happy Reading & Wish me good luck!



2 comments :

  1. Notes from Ghost Town sounds good! Hope you manage to read all your books this month. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, a month, you only read about 5 books? How do you or other blogs put out 2 or more book reviews a week then? I am new to blogging and am finding it hard to keep up with all the reading...never mind the odd book I want to read that an author hasn't requested i review. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian