Sunday, August 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (#28) + Stacking The Shelves (#5)


 A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins (Signed by author | Giveaway)


Books I have won:
(ARC) Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard + Signed swag
Thank you Justin @ Justin's Book Blog


Books I have got from the library:
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg 
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson 
Try not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard 


Books I bought:
None.


Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts. 

Have a nice day and Happy reading!

6 comments :

  1. Really awesome haul! I loved Something Strange and Deadly, Take a Bow, Tiger Lily (one of my fav books of the year!) and Try Not to Breathe! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Tiger Lily is completely fantastic, I love that book and all of the emotions it brought.

    Happy reading!

    Here's what I got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something Strange and Deadly is SO GOOD! I really hope you love it because I know I did!!! <333 Plus Susan is like the nicest person EVER.

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! All of those books have fantastic covers. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of Something Strange & Deadly it looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything =)

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of Something Strange and Deadly and the swag you won! I've heard so many good things about Tiger Lily and talking about it i should really pick it up soon.

    Hope you enjoy all of them and check out my HAUL! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian