Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: (August Edition) Goals + Updates

BBT
Hello my lovelies!
It's time once again for one of my favorite book challenge on the web. Review Copy CleanUp! The challenge is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @Nyx Book Reviews.


 Being a book blogger is no easy task when in comes to running a blog but one thing that always seems to get very overwhelming is finding the time to read your review books that were requested by authors. I know myself I continue to have a growing pile of books to read and while I do eventually read them all for review I feel bad for making the author wait. So I am super excited to be able to join in on this fun challenge again for the month of August. 

Come join me? Sign ups end August 15, 2012. 

My Plans for this month:
books are not in any specific order


Wake by Amanda Hocking
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson
Hollywood Car Wash by Lori Curwell
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef
Reading \ Read \ Reviewed

Reading now...
None


Read
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff
Wake by Amanda Hocking
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson 
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang / Review to come



Reviewed | LINK to review
The Soul's Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff  [ MY REVIEW ]
Wake by Amanda Hocking  [ MY REVIEW ]
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson  MY REVIEW ]
Oracle: Fire Island by C.W. Trisef  MY REVIEW ]


Above I will be keeping track of my progress during the month and updating often. You will be able to find a permanent link to this post on the "book challenge" page above. Be sure to stop by if you wish to see what recent updates have been posted.

Happy Reading & Wish me good luck!
- Beckie

3 comments :

  1. woohoo, new follower here, yay you have almost met your goals, you still have a few days, I'm pulling for you, run for that finish line!!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian