Sunday, August 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (#27) + Stacking The Shelves (#4)


 A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.
Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
This past week has been very slow with receiving books in the mail so I am going to group together the ones I have gotten in my mailbox.


 For Review: Why Must I Lie by M.M. Lake
From HarperTeen for Giveaway on my blog: What's Left of Me by Kay Zhang
Won from author: Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer (Signed)

Well, that's all for this week. I will be having a giveaway for my extra copy of What's Left of Me coming on August 17th. So be sure to check back then. ;) Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts. 

Have a nice day and Happy reading!



8 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous of Smart Girls Get What They Want! That book looks so good =) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm dying to get my hands on What's Left of Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to pick up Smart Girls Get What They Want! It sounds like fun and a good read. i hope you enjoy all! =D

    Here's my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy all
    i can't wait for the release of whats left of me

    where i stacked my shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read What's Left of Me. It was one of my anticipated reads of this year. :) I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart Girls Rule sounds like such a fun book :) Even the title is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian