Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dealing with a Migraine


So okay I had a lot planned last week and this. I wanted to do some long over due book reviews and get more reading done with Cydni Tefft's book. I am dealing with my first and I hope only migraine. Today is the 4th day I am having it and I went yesterday to get a shot for the pain but the shot is no longer helping me so my doctor told me to stay in bed and sleep the rest of the week, so what fun. I know I need to at least let you all know what was going on. I will be having another author interview and giveaway soon. As long with reviewing Cyndi's book "Between". It is very hard to read when my head feel like it is about to blow up. LOL  So I will be sure to give a update soon when I am feeling better which I hope is sooner than later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian