Sunday, June 5, 2011

COVER ALERT!! The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

I have a amazing new book cover alert to share with you. If you are a fan of Julie Kagawa's "The Iron Fey" series or have been wanting to read them. I am sure you will love this brilliant and oh so sexy book cover. I have been waiting to see this be released, and it looks amazing. Makes me even more excited to read the final book in The Iron Fey series. I first notice the new cover for the book while looking around on Goodreads. I loved the first three books in this series. All such an amazing read. The Iron Knight book cover is very sexi, and look at Price Ash. Mmmm... My only petpeve is that I am not so sure I like the male model used for the cover but other than that it rocks!!!

To read more about "The Iron Knight", just go to the books Goodreads page found here.


(Front Cover)

Expected publication: October 25th 2011 by Harlequin (first published October 18th 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian