Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #15 / Her Dark Curiosity

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I am waiting on...


Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
Series: The Madman's Daughter #2 
Hardcover, 368 pages
Expected publication: January 28th 2014 by Balzer+Bray

Add on Goodreads / Preorder

To defeat the darkness, she must first embrace it.

Months have passed since Juliet Moreau returned to civilization after escaping her father's island—and the secrets she left behind. Now, back in London once more, she is rebuilding the life she once knew and trying to forget Dr. Moreau’s horrific legacy—though someone, or something, hasn’t forgotten her.
As people close to Juliet fall victim one by one to a murderer who leaves a macabre calling card of three clawlike slashes, Juliet fears one of her father’s creations may have also escaped the island. She is determined to find the killer before Scotland Yard does, though it means awakening sides of herself she had thought long banished, and facing loves from her past she never expected to see again.

As Juliet strives to stop a killer while searching for a serum to cure her own worsening illness, she finds herself once more in the midst of a world of scandal and danger. Her heart torn in two, past bubbling to the surface, life threatened by an obsessive killer—Juliet will be lucky to escape alive.

With inspiration from Robert Louis Stevenson’s The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, this is a tantalizing mystery about the hidden natures of those we love and how far we’ll go to save them from themselves.

First and foremost, WOW! I mean look at THE COVER! *dies a little inside* XD I am head over heels in love with the new cover! *fangirl eeeps* Soooo, soooo, looking forward to reading "Her Dark Curiosity". The Madman's Daughter was super awesome, was it not?! I can't wait to find out what happens next to Juliet.


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 
Are you excited to read Her Dark Curiosity too?


Leave me a comment below letting me know what book you're looking forward to reading. 
If you have a blog leave me your link to your WOW post and I will stop by!


8 comments :

  1. I'm waiting on this book too! Even since The Madman's Daughter I knew I had to read the rest of the series! Megan Shepherd is an awesome writer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about these books and still have yet to read them! But they both look good--The Madman's Daughter and Her Dark Curiosity.

    Emma @ Spun With Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read book 1 of this series, but I hope to...eventually! Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot about book #1 for this series but I have yet to read it. It sounds really good!

    Check out My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many people loved Madman's Daughter! so i think I need to get myself a copy first soon!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one either!! I just LOVE Megan Shepherd so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked The Madman's Daughter and I was fortunate to have a galley of the second book so I know the feeling why you are excited. xD Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    Mitchii — The Aeropapers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed - the cover is gorgeous! And I love when they have that dark feel to it, makes me want to find out all the secrets. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian