Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #23 + The Sunday Post #2

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Happy weekend everyone!  :) What are your plans? I plan on doing a lot of reading and blogging. Of course. The weather here is B-E-A-Utiful! 



Books I have received for Review: 
Hope Defined by Shannon Humphrey
Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel Thomas & Marilyn Thomas
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted.

 Impostor (Variants #1) by Susanne Winnacker
The Infernal Devices Boxset: Clockwork Angel; Clockwork Prince; Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Revealing Us (Inside Out #3) by Lisa Renee Jones | Tote Bag & Coffee Mug


Books I have got from the library:
Coraline by P. Craig Russell (Adaptor/Illustrator), Neil Gaiman (Author)
The Turning by Francine Prose
Also Known As by Robin Benway 
Awaken (Abandon Trilogy #3) by Meg Cabot




The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


Last Week on the Blog 

Coming this Week on the Blog


Well that wraps up another week of books and blog events for me. ;) What do you think of the books I got this week? Are there any you're looking forward to reading? Be sure to enter the giveaways I have going on. More will be coming soon. 


Leave me a comment or/and leave you book haul blog link below. I would love to come by and check them out.


9 comments :

  1. Nice. Congrats on winning that awesome list of books. Love the swag and other stuff as well. Always love seeing what people get in their boxes as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to read the Cassandra Clare books. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartbeat was such an emotional book. I loved it. I can't wait to see the cover of it!

    hope you enjoy all your books!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, you had some great wins this week. I have a copy of Heartbeat as well, but haven't started it yet. Happy reading! :)

    Old follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Also Known as from the library this week as well :)
    My STS http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book haul! Weather here has also been gorgeous. I think Fall is trying to make up for all that rain this Spring and Summer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Clockworks boxset! Looks like you got some great books and love the tote! Happy Reading!
    *Blog follower*
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian