Monday, September 9, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon: Goals & Updates!

Hello my lovelies! 
Yes, it's time once again for another EPIC read-a-thon. For those of you who know me well I am always looking for a read-a-thon to join. They are just so much fun and a great way to challenge yourself to read more books. My TBR pile seems grows like everyday. By the time I am done I most likely will be dead. haha! 


Bloggers: Tressa @ Wishful Endings & Laura @ Colorimetry are the hosts of the wonderful event. The goal is to read tackle books in our TBR Piles. The reader may choose how many books/pages/chapters you wish to challenge yourself  with during the duration of the event. The event will last for a full TWO (2) weeks and sign ups will be closed on September 16th - CLICK HERE to join.


I will be posting often during the next two weeks on THIS POST and possibly making a few new posts just to wrap up the week with my status. My read-a-thon goals, books, and daily updates will be posted below. I also will be using my twitter account @SyCo4Twilight to post a more in depth updates as well as chatting with other read-a-thon participants.  [ #TackleTBR ]



Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from September 9th-21st

Goals:
  • Read 6-9 Books
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • READ MORE, GET DISTRACTED LESS! 
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun!
  • Be more proactive with posting daily updates on the blog, twitter and leaving comments on other read-a-thon participants blogs.

Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to change )
 - Note: All books below I will be trying to read or want to read. I will not get to each and everyone of them. Also my book choices my change thus a update will be supplied.
[
Books with a * next to them are for review on my blog.

Reflected in You (Crossfire #2) by Sylvia Day
Anatomy of a Boyfriend (Anatomy #1) by Daria Snadowsky*
Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang* 
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell 
Choker by Elizabeth Woods 
Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young 


Daily Updates

Day One Updates: September 9th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 0
Total Pages Read today: 194
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 0


Day Two Updates: September 10th, 2013
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 158
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 0


Day Three Updates: September 11th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 



Day Six Updates: September 14th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 2
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Joana In The Sky With Books – Book Covers Challenge 

More to be added...


None yet.




2 comments :

  1. Until I Die has been on my tbr for forever! I have a copy. I just need to read it. Thanks for joining us! I like read-a-thons just like you do. They're a great way to motivate myself to read more. :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! I'll be lucky if I finish 3 books haha :)
    I have been really curious about Anatomy of a Boyfriend! I'll be sure to read your review! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian