Friday, September 27, 2013

New Layout!


Hey everyone! Guess what?! 

NEW LAYOUT!!! 

How does it look? I have been so blessed to meet my new friend, Rachel who so generously made me this beautiful new layout. YOU ROCK! :) With my Birthday coming up on NOV 5th this layout is the perfect gift. Rachel is such a gifted designer and hard worker. Come check out her website, http://rachelsilberman.com/ 

There is still some minor updates that need to be done but otherwise it looks GREAT!

What do you guys think? I would love to know. Leave me a comment. :)

11 comments :

  1. Pretty, I like the background! :D It's a nice pattern without being too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! love it! I really like the header and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn. :) I love the colors too. Purple has always been my favorite color.

      Delete
  3. I love the new layout. It's very pretty and simple. The header looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new background! And just in time for Autumn and the new year so that's awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I needed something new and different. :) Rachel did an amazing job!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian