Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 14 / Crash into You

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I am waiting on...


Crash into You by Katie McGarry
Series: Pushing the Limits #3
Hardcover, 474 pages
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen



Add on Goodreads / Preorder

From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane 

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. 

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. 

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.


Are you guys as excited as me about reading Crash Into You? This whole series is EPIC! *does the happy dance*

So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 
Are you excited to read Crash Into Me too?


Leave me a comment below letting me know. 

If you have a blog leave me your link to your WOW post. :)

6 comments :

  1. I'm also super excited for Crash into You. I think I have joined all the giveaways even though I know I have not luck when it comes to it, haha. Awesome pick!

    Mitchii @ AeropapersWaiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a copy of the first one but haven't started the series yet. I keep saying one day. I need to get on it. Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this series! I cannot wait to finally get my hands on this book<3

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this one so bad! Great pick!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck yes..I am right there waiting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone. Thanks for your comments. I will be stopping by yours blogs and visiting back. ;)
    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian