Monday, June 17, 2013

Win a trip to the movie set of Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters in London!


The Weinstein Company (the producers of Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters) is sending one lucky fan (and a traveling companion) to London to hang with the cast of Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters!

LONDON!!!! YES, LONDON! *faints


GRAND PRIZE TRIP INCLUDES:

An Inside Look at the Making of the Movie
Airfare and Accommodations for Four Days in London, July 2013
A One Day Visit to The Set
A Flip Camera to Document Your Experience
Tour of London
    

OMG!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!! I am SO super excited! 

To Enter go here ( http://vampireacademybloodsisters.com ) and fill out the simple form. SO EASY! No contests to enter, or hoops to jump through. 

The contest is for US residents only.


Thank you Penguin Young Readers Group for asking me to share this giveaway on my blog for my readers!


- WILL YOU BE ENTERING?! -

- WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT DOING IF YOU WON? -

- WHO WOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?


1 comment :

  1. Yes, I'm totally entering! I've been to London but wasn't about to go to the library there -- I'd love to go there. I'd take one of my brothers with me. Neither of them have been able to travel outside the country as much as me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian