Saturday, June 22, 2013

In My Mailbox # 42+ Stacking The Shelves # 19 - HUGE HAUL Part 3

A weekly meme hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Today is the final part of my HUGE BOOK HAUL. If you've missed part one or two the links are below:

Huge Book Haul Part 1
Huge Book Haul Part 2


Let's get started... 


Books I have received for Review:
Quarantine: The Loners (Quarantine #1) by Lex Thomas
Quarantine: The Saints (Quarantine #2) by Lex Thomas
A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook, Brendan Halpin
Unbreakable (Legion #1) by Kami Garcia
Golden Boy by Tara Sullivan
Everything Breaks by Vicki Grove
Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera

Books I have won or was gifted: 

None this week.

Books I have got from the library:  
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry

Books I have bought:
Survive by Alex Morel
Sirens (Faithful #3) by Janet Fox 
Stray (Shifters #1) by Rachel Vincent
Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent
Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
Slated (Slated #1) by Teri Terry
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress 
Lindsey Lost by Suzanne Marie Phillips 



Thank you for stopping everyone! I hope you guys are having a nice weekend. I plan to go out to the pool as much as I can. ;)
I would love for you all to leave me a comment below and leave your mailbox haul link so I can come check it out. Even if you don't blog, leave me comment letting me know what books you have received recently. What do you think of the books I got this week? 

12 comments :

  1. WOW! Lots of books. I read Dare You To - my review is on my blog. And I have Hooked by Liz Fichera! And good for you on scoring Unbreakable! I can't wait to read that one. I hope you enjoy all of your books! Have an awesome weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous over Unbreakable. I also have the Quarnatines and A Really Awesome mess to read and review. I received Slated in April and still havent had the chance to read it, but I am really excited to. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, amazing haul! Unbreakable and Restoring Harmony sound amazing. I really hope that you enjoy every single book that you've gotten. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Dare you To and hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Survive before it came out and I literarily read it in less than 24 hours because it was so so good! Let me know what you think about it once you read it :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Dare You To!!! Survive was interesting but sad. I really want to start the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent! Happy reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I'm excited to read A Really Awesome Mess and Unbreakable. Hope you enjoy all your new lovelies!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got a lot this week! So did you girl! I am thinking that HUGE HAUL is an understatement!

    Here's what I got this week!

    http://book2buzz.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-box-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm especially excited about The Friday society :D Happy reading!

    Haul from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you did get a lot of books. How the heck do you have time to read them all!?! I hope you enjoy them!
    Britt @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-30_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO MANY INCREDIBLE BOOKS! I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all of them - but especially Dare You To, Hooked, and A Really Awesome Mess!

    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Quarantine books and Restoring harmony look particularly good. You have a great haul, enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian