Sunday, June 2, 2013

In My Mailbox # 41 + Stacking The Shelves # 18 - HUGE HAUL Part 2

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



I missed last week doing the 2nd part of my HUGE BOOK HAUL. Too many things going on - Today will cover part 2 TWO. :) Check out part one HERE.



Books I have received for Review:

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)
Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones
Thank you Netgalley, Simon and Schuster and Lisa.

Disneylanders by Kate Abbott

Books I have won or was gifted: 


None. :(


Books I have got from the library: 
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Altered by Jennifer Rush
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma

Books I have bought:
All book except Lullaby were bought at the annual library sale.

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Haunted by Joy Preble
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking (signed copy)
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 
The Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C. Cast & Kim Doner


Thank you for stopping everyone! I hope you guys are having a nice weekend. I would love for you all to leave me a comment below and leave your mailbox haul link so I can come check it out. Even if you don't blog, leave me comment letting me know what books you have received recently. What do you think of the books I got this week? 

FYI - I will be stopping In My Mailbox by The Story Siren come next week. There is no point of doing the meme any longer. Does anyone else know of any other weekly book haul meme's around that I may join?


Have a wonderful Sunday!

8 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to your review of Lullaby by Amanda Hocking! Happy reading:)

    My STS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lot jealous right now, especially of 17 & Gne - it looks totally AMAZING!

    Enjoya ll your fantastic books!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week. I love Amanda Hocking's covers. I still need to start her Watersong series. Enjoy!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! Altered! I've been wanting to read that one, I just keep putting it off - great haul!

    And it looks like you got a pretty good amount at the library sale. (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I absolutely loved Lullaby. It was just as good as Wake. I hope you enjoy everything! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul!! Altered was good and I am seriously excited about the next one!! Hope you enjoy all those new pretties!! If you have time stop by
    My Weekly Report ad see what I got :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a copy of The Fledgling Handbook and it was so cool! I read it cover to cover :) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh you bought The Fledgling Handbook! I got the from the library and have been skimming through it actually! I love it :) I hope you review it I love connecting with other House of Night a lovers :)

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian