Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 19 + Teaser Tuesday # 43

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's Top Ten is: 


Top Ten Beach Reads

For this weeks Top Ten Tuesday I am going to be choosing 10 books in which I would love to read at the beach. Also ones that I have not read yet but are in my ever growing TBR pile. So let's get started....


Epic Fail

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)

Lullaby (Watersong, #2)

How My Summer Went Up in Flames

Truth or Dare (Truth or Dare, #1)

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)

The Boyfriend App

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

Smart Girls Get What They Want
9. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
10. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone



Leave me your TOP TEN links below in the comment section. I will come check it out. :)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


My teaser comes from the book: 

Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike 

Life After Theft




"I wasn't finished. I'll sit my ass in the middle of your lunch at school--bon appétit, accompany you on dates and freak out whoever is with you, and then yell and scream all night until you go insane from sleep deprivation. It's easy." 
                                             - Kimberlee

Taken from page: 43 






I love comments! Leave your links to your blog posts below. I will come check them out. Even if you don't blog, I would love to hear your thoughts on my beach read choices. :)  Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

7 comments :

  1. Some great books on your list! I still need to read Dare You To as well. Enjoy them all on the beach!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duff is what got me interested in Kody's works. I can't wait to read my copy of Truth or Dare once it comes in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading through your list - I haven't read any of the books, so I'll have to check out your recommendations.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay summer reading! Epic Fail was a cute book. I can't wait to read Truth or Dare. I have it on order at the library. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those books sounds good and the teaser is somewhat funny. Check out my teaser post: http://ow.ly/lWKef Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. Please follow mine, it's new: readandlovebooks.blogspot.com
    Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time Between Us is such an amazing read! I can't wait for the sequel. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian