Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!


Today's my Birthday! 
I turned 30-somethingorother (36, shhh!) - 
highlight with mouse to see my real age. 

I just finished my Birthday party with all of my close friends and family. The party was FROZEN themed. Yes, I LOVE that movie! :) I will share pictures later on. 

So for now I just wanted to share with you all this but I am soon planning on having a giveaway for my birthday and my 4 year blogiversary! Be on the look out for that very soon. Also I will be working on doing a lot of long overdue updates which include: giveaway winners, blog posts, reviews and more. Yes, I know I am super behind on things but everything will be back to normal asap. :) 

If you'd like to send some Birthday wishes, please comment below!


Oh before I forget, I have a question for everyone. What would you like to see in the bday giveaway? Print ARC's, swag, or gift cards, etc?


Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net

9 comments :

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKIE! Don't worry, I didn't look at your real age (maybe)... :P I hope you had fun and I can't wait to see your frozen themed birthday party pics :D I hope you have another fun and fabulous year full of lots of new reads and books and everything bookish ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! :D Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday !! i hope you had a lot of fun!

    Print books, swag or gift card it's all oki for me as long as it's international^^ ( i don't like ebook too much) thank you a lot for wanting to share with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian