Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fraterfest Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up!


Hello everyone! So today marks the end of another awesome read-a-thon. I had a lot of fun reading my books, doing mini-challenge, and chatting with other read-a-thon'er. Below you can see what progress I made during the read-a-thon. 

A HUGE thank you goes to my friend, Kimberly for hosting such a delightfully fun event. I would also like to thank all of the mini-challenge hosts. You all totally rock!

Fraterfest Read-A-Thon: Starting Page


Completed Goals:
  • Read 2-3 Books  (read 2)
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Don't get stressed feeling I am not reading enough.
  • Be more consistent with daily updates.
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun! I did have have as much time this read-a-thon to meet new people. :( 

Completed Books:

Completed Mini-Challenges:

Well that's about it. I think I did pretty good and really had a nice time reading. :) 
Thank you for stopping by and checking my progress. Please leave your links and I will come by and check how you did.

1 comment :

  1. You did great and I hate when life gets in the way of meeting new people. You rocked the challenges too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian