Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday (#26)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Allison Can Read

Featured Bloggers are:
Stephanie @ Book Fever


This weeks question is: 

What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? 
Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...




I adore this book series. Each and everyone of these books are scary and keeps you on the edge of your seat while reading. I would love to see this book being made into a Halloween movie. I love a good scare. Bad Girls Don't Die has ghosts, possession, and just a real creep factor throughtout the book. I mean, just look at the cover! 


 Thanks to anyone who stops by and please follow if you wish. I have a few awesome giveaways going on right now. ^__^ Just click the "Current Giveaway's Tab up above.


8 comments :

  1. sounds like a good read! ill have to check this series out.

    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read those. I'll have to check them out! :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series, but the title alone has me interested!

    Old Follower
    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of this yet, thanks!!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this a while ago and remember being SO freaked out. Haha, I don't do well with scary stories but for some reason I had to read this one! Great pick! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. I don't read scary/gory, so can't give an answer. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Happy Friday!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this one before but it does sound like it could make for a solid creepy movie! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :) Congrats on passing 1,000 GFC followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian