Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #18 / Hollow City

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I am waiting on...

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine #2)
by Ransom Riggs

Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: January 14th 2014 by Quirk Books 



In 1940 after the first book ends, Jacob and his new Welsh island friends flee to London, the Peculiar capital of the world. Caul, a dangerous madman, is Miss Peregrine’s brother, and can steal Peculiar abilities for himself. The Peculiars must fight for survival, again.

So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 
I am so super excited about Hollow City! I loved Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Very creepy. Did you guys know there is going to be a graphic novel made for this series? How EPIC is that!


I know I am a little late for today's WOW but I have it up now. ;)

Leave me a comment below letting me know what book you're looking forward to reading. If you have a blog, leave me your link to your WOW post so I may stop by to visit.


1 comment :

  1. Being a scaredy cat, I still haven't read the first book. Hoping to read this series sometime soon!
    My WOW          

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian