Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sorry I've been MIA - Update & A very special thanks!


Yep, that's me right now and pretty much all week so far. It's official, I have got my first cold of the fall season. Ugh! My head and nose are stuffed up and I am coughing up a lung (or so it feels like) 0_o

This is ultimately why I have been MIA for the last several days. I hope and pray I feel better soon. I better *shakes fist* since my Birthday is November 5th. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. :)

So onto the update....

As some of you may know last year around this time I went to visit family in Maryland/West Virginia area. I plan to once again come November 8th and plan on coming back on the 18th (or so). While away I fully attend to take a break from blogging, at least for the most part. All tours and reviews will still be posted on their scheduled dates. So no worries there but I feel I need this time to have some fun, read, and visit with my family. A small vacation from blogging if you will. With that said, if anyone notices a shortage in my posting you'll understand why. Once I return I plan on getting back to normal as well as working my tail off to get e-mailed read and replied to. I am so behind it's not funny. Thanks COLD! Ugh! ;)




A HUGE thank you and hugs to to my awesome, wonderful, and most of all SPECIAL friend, HILLARY!
Hillary is my part-time reviewer here at Bittersweet Enchantment and also one of my dear friends. I received a birthday card from her today that made me feel so appreciated and special.


Hillary you TOTALLY rock girl! I am super happy we meet and became fast friends. Without a doubt your reviews rock and you will always have a place here at BE. :)

Also...a HUGE thank you to each and everyone of my followers/readers. YOU are the reason I blog and loving doing it! 


4 comments :

  1. Awww! Thanks Beckie! I already told you what I had to, but I'm glad we're friends too! ^_^ And I'm glad you'll be taking a break (for the both of us). I'm also surprised the card got there so fast! I thought it would get there at least in a week. Either way, I'm glad it's there. I don't have to worry about it not getting there in time :) Feel better -Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll feel better very soon, Beckie! I have a bad cold as well, and my lungs are not inside my body for the time being. Hopefully, I'll be able to get them back in very soon!

    Have fun with your family :) You deserve a break, so enjoy it.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian