Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 7.0 Goals + Updates



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

So with that said here are the details for this week. 

Runs May 13th-19th.
Sign up: HERE - CLOSED!
Twitter hastag: #Boutofbooks


Here you will find what books I will be reading and my daily updates throughout the next week. I will be updating THIS post each day, so check back often to see what's happening. My Reading Goals + what books I will be reading are below. I will also post updates on my twitter account too @SyCo4Twilight using the hashtag #boutofbooks.


Time Devoted to Reading:
  • I will be reading from May 14th-19th (I missed yesterday because I signed up late)
Goals:
  • Read 3-5 books
  • Do mini-challenges. 
  • Keep up with daily updates. 
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun! (Yeah, that's a no-brainer)


Books I will be reading - 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 
Impostor (Slide #2) by Jill Hathaway   
Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
The Originals by Cat Patrick 


Reading now = 
Finished reading = 


Day One Updates: May 14th, 2013
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 254
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 1 - Book to Music challenge

Day Two Updates: May 15th, 2013
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 1 
Total Pages Read today: 200
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 0

Day Three Updates: May 16th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Four Updates: May 17th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Five Updates: May 18th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Six Updates: May 19th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:


Book to Music challenge hosted by Medusa's Library - Learn how to play here

Acrostic Poem Challenge
Impostor (Slide #2)




Impostor
Mystery
Puzzle
Outstanding
Slide
Trilogy?
Others
Riveting 






10 comments :

  1. Good luck!! I started yesterday and I'm almost finishing my first planned book - Nantucket Blue (I'm really loving it).
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy all of these pretty books!! The Perks of Being a Wallflower is AMAZING.

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never ;) I really like Cat Patrick, so I hope The Originals is a great read!

    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Perks! I hope you are enjoying it and having a fun first day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Thank you so much for joining in my soundtrack challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have Fever AND Sever on my list for this readathon. I'm currently reading Fever, and I'm hoping to finish it and immediately pick up Sever!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a book I've been wanting to re-read for a while now, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely and encouraging comments. :) I will visit each of you back asap. I want to read more into my current book. ;)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Sever on my tbr pile. I even pre-ordered it, but have I read it yet? Nope!! I should have put it on my reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Slide yet. You've got me interested by the word Impostor. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian