Sunday, May 19, 2013

In My Mailbox # 40 + Stacking The Shelves # 17 - HUGE HAUL Part 1


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey gang! You  may have noticed it has been a while (a LONG while) since I have done a weekly book haul. The Reason? I'm lazy! Yep, I admit it. Although now I have like a BUTTLOAD of books to show you all. So the way I am going to do this is to cut this haul in thirds to show all of the new books I got for the next 3 weeks. So today is part one (1). Next week will be part two and so on. A lot of the books are from my library Annual Booksale. There were over a million books! All dirt cheap - Just the way I like them. XD

Books I have received for Review:
The Grimm Chronicles vol 2 by by Ken Brosky & Isabella Fontaine

Books I have won or was gifted: 
Real Mermaids Don't Need High Heels by Helene Boudreau
Seduction by M.J. Rose (signed by author)
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Books I have got from the library:  
The Originals by Cat Patrick
Impostor (Slide #2) by Jill Hathaway
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

Books I have bought:  
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (ARC)
Night Road by Kristin Hannah
Deadly Little Games (Touch #3) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood #7) by J.R. Ward
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells Mysteries #1) by Meg Cabot 



Thank you for stopping everyone! I hope you guys are having a nice weekend. I would love for you all to leave me a comment below and leave your mailbox haul link so I can come check it out. Even if you don't blog, leave me comment letting me know what books you have received recently. What do you think of the books I got this week? 


Have a wonderful Sunday!



2 comments :

  1. I loved reading Sweet Valley High and still do. I've heard too many bad things about the Confidential book to risk to read it. I hope you enjoy it though.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we haven't had a book haul in 6 weeks because our blog schedule couldn't squeeze it in so this week's book haul is BIG! :P. So many awesome titles you got! Nerve, In the Shadows of Blackbirds! I've read The Originals and it was fantastic! I am excited to pick up Scarlet though

    hope you enjoy all your books!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian