Friday, May 24, 2013

Unhinged by A.G. Howard Official Book Trailer

O.M.G! How excited am I?! 

With the soon to be released sequel to the Splintered series by A.G Howard - A "MADLY" epic re-telling of ALICE IN WONDERLAND, comes the long awaited book: 

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)


A.G Howard has recently created and released the Official Book Trailer for UNHINGED!

*dies of happiness*!!!


What do you all think of the book trailer?! Are you guys as excited as I am?! *fans myself* 


Check out my review for BOOK 1: SPLINTERED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian