Friday, May 3, 2013

Follow Friday #30

Gain New Blog Followers
Follow Friday is hosted by 

Featured Bloggers are:


Today's Question:
Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

Chantress (Chantress Trilogy #1) 

I am reading an ARC of Chantress (for review). So far I am really enjoying myself. The story is fresh and very unique. Although at this time I feel many of the characters are somewhat falling flat. The main character Lucy to me lacks emotions. I hope things will get better as the story progresses. As a Chantness, Lucy magic comes from her singing. She is able to do things like read minds, and sing to transport herself from one place to another. There is a LOT she is still learning and I think in time Lucy may end up being a pretty neat heroine in the book. 


Thank you all for stopping by! :) What book are YOU reading today? Anything good? Please leave me your FF links below in the comment section. I will visit you back & follow you back.

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments :

  1. Sounds pretty interesting - I hope Lucy will pick up the slack and be awesome!

    Old follower via Bloglovin' and Goggle+, here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of that book! I'm pretty curious about it all. Great answer!

    New Bloglovin' follower!

    My FF!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the story is as great as the cover. I'm excited to read your review for this book if you post one. Followed via Bloglovin'. =)

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through!

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh awesome post! I want to read that book sooooo bad!

    Followed you via Google+ & Bloglovin

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for this one! Hope it gets better!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I wanted Chantress but never did get a copy of Edelweiss. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far though!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good book :)
    New Follower via Bloglovin :D

    Check out My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds awesome! :D

    New follower via Bloglovin :) I can't seem to follow you on Network but I'll return!

    Join the INT giveaway to win your BOOK OF CHOICE

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/500-followers-international-giveaway.html#links

    My FF

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there just passing through. New GFC follower.

    My FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian