Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#12) + Teaser Tuesday (#34)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten is: (rewind day)



Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read During The Lifespan Of My Blog 

  1. Immortal City by Scott Speer
  2. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  3. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
  4. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
  5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  6. The Devouring by Simon Holt
  7. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  8. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  9. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  10. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Share you list with me in the comments section below. I will come take a peak. ãƒ„


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Why Must I Lie written by M. M. Lake.





I tried retracing the events in my head, filling the gaps with the information Gabe had provided.


The memory of the incident turned from awkward and upsetting to something divine.

 Taken from page 145 










Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week.
 It may take me some time to get all of your blogs but I will asap. ;)

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!


3 comments :

  1. I LOVED Pushing the Limits and Anna and the French Kiss! Awesome books! I want to read the Bad Girls Don't Die books :) Cool list! Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice, I love the Julie Kagawa books. thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of them! =( I have The Iron King and Wither here to read, and I want to read Pushing The Limits too.

    My Top Ten

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian