Friday, October 5, 2012

Fraterfest Read-A-Thon: Goals & Updates!

*in a singsong voice* Who loves read-a-thons? I do, I do! 

It is time once again for me to participate in another awesome read-a-thon.  Yay!! I always have so much fun doing these and you can too. Sign up are open for the next couple days. HERE 

I love Halloween! Last year I was a Vampire and my Mother face painted my face to look dead and I had to holes in my neck. See? 

I jumped at the chance to join in a Halloween themed Read-a-thon. I love to read scary books. Each book I will be reading will have a paranormal or horror feel to it. The list of my books being read will be below as will my daily updates. I will also post my updates as well on twitter using the hashtag #Fraterfest


Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from Oct 5th-8th (off and on - not continuously )
Goals:
  • Read 2-3 Books
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Don't get stressed feeling I am not reading enough.
  • Be more consistent with daily updates.
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun!

Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to chance )
 Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs - DONE
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - decided not to read.
Vaempires: Revolution by Thomas Winship (for review) - DONE
Why Must I Lie by M.M. Lake - read about 150 pages



Day One Updates: Oct 5th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 332
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Name that Vampire Challenge @ Fabled Crossroads




Day Two Updates: Oct 6th, 2012
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 67% done Vaempires: Revolution by Thomas Winship
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Cover Sleuth hosted by Barbara@ Basia's Bookshelf




Day Three Updates: Oct 7th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 2
Total Pages Read today: 33% of Vaempires: Revolution. Finished the book
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Fraterfest Bash hosted by Christy@ Love of Books / Tune this Title hosted by April@ My Shelf ConfessionsBooks to Movie Madness hosted by Fran @ Books and Beyond




Day Four Updates: Oct 8th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1/4 of Why Must I Lie
Number of books read in Total:  2
Total Pages Read today: 153
Mini Challenges Completed Today: The Texas Crossword Massacre hosted by Kristen@ My ParaHangover 



Fraterfest Bash hosted by Christy@ Love of Books

What you do:
Using book covers, you are going to show us what you will wear and who your date will be.

Date:

Me:










4 comments :

  1. Yay..I am reading Rot and Ruin too!
    Love your vampire look! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rot & Ruin is amazing, I hope you'll love it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rot & Ruin has a great cover. It looks perfect for Fraterfest. Great choices!

    Check out my Fraterfest Goals.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing fabulous and i love your dress and date for the bash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian