Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (#1)

Heya everyone. So I decided to try a meme for Wednesday's. I saw this one and thought it looked pretty neat. Plus this will give my readers a chance to see what I am reading and give everyone some book idea's if you have never read one of these books I post. 


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:


What are you currently reading?  I am currently reading a book called "The Wedding Gift" by author Kathleen McKenna. I was asked by the author to read and review this book for her. I like it so far. :)








What did you recently finish reading? I finished reading Dearly, Departed a couple day ago and I hope to do a review for the book soon. I did not like it as much as I thought I would but it was very interesting. 





 What do you think you’ll read next? I just got Forgive My Fins from the library and I heard great things about the book so I am looking forward to reading it very soon.




If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)


5 comments :

  1. They all sound great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love this post and so created my own: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays-1.html

    Check it out if you'd like ^.^

    -Angela @ The Little Blue Pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard. Excellent picks. I've been wanting to read Dearly, Dpearted. I'm sorry it wasn't as good as you thought it would be.

    Forgive my Fins also sounds interesting.

    Here's my pick. http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear that Dearly, Departed wasn't what you expected. Don't you just hate that? :p

    Here's my WWW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearly, Departed sounds so good! I love the cover a lot! I've heard good things about this book. Great list! Thank you for sharing!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian