Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Poison Diaries Swag Arrived!!!

Hey everyone! So I went to check my mail today and was pleasantly surprised by what I found.  For those who don't know I recently was asked by a publisher of HarperCollins to read the book "The Poison Diaries" by MaryRose Wood for my honest review. I did the review (found here ) on the book and was told I would be also receiving some swag soon for the book. Yay, it came today and I was going to do a video of the unwrapping of the package but my video cam was acting wonky so I took some pictures instead. I hope everyone enjoys these images and these swag items are amazingly awesome and unique. ^__^



 Wow, too cool and I am so going to use the bag for carrying my book around. Thank you to everyone @ Harper Collins and the wonderful author (Maryrose Wood) of this magnificent book, The Poison Diaries  Nightshade. 

 

1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian