Friday, May 12, 2017

Why I've been MIA

Hello gang! 

You may have noticed 2017 has been very slow for me putting up content. Well, unfortunately, that has been out of my control. Many of you don't know that I was diagnosed with Diabetes back in Nov 2016. My A1C was high and my blood sugars have been out of control. I was put on insulin and pills to help with the issue as well as a diet of low sugar and carbs. The good thing is I've lost weight eating healthier but the bad is I'm still struggling with my A1C being high so because of this it has compromised my immune system thus allowing me to be more open to catching other sicknesses. Since Feb I've had:


  • A bad cold
  • A flu
  • Pneumonia, with strep throat and tonsillitis
  • Another bad cold, with ear infection and tinnitus (currently dealing with now)
THIS is why I haven't been blogging much at all and I will tell you, I absolutely hate being sick all of the time and then getting so far behind in blogging, emails, and such that now I feel so overwhelmed that I was actually thinking about quitting my blog altogether.  Realistically I won't quit but I feel like I'm loosing my following because I'm unable to be active at this time.

What do you all think? Does anyone understand about this? Should I be feeling bad that I'm not able to keep up currently?

I'm feeling so lost at this point in time..... I'm sure you all could care less but I at least wanted to explain where I have been,

Hopefully, within the next couple days, I'll be back to blogging. For now please be patient with me.

;

4 comments :

  1. So sorry to hear about your health troubles. Hope you're feeling better really soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should feel bad at all this is YOUR blog and you do what you want with it. There are sometimes when life will get in the way and complicate things, but just know it happens to most everyone. I know for myself I've been cutting back a lot on my site. I feel like when I get home from working it's just a bit much, and I want to spend time with my husband since our schedules don't really allow us too. Your health and life should definitely come first hopefully people understand. :)

    I know what it's like to be diagnosed with diabetes I was at the beginning of April 2016, and I still have trouble understanding. I know I shouldn't eat certain things, and I should exercise but even a year later I find it hard because of my living situation.

    I hope everything starts to look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible! I'm sorry about the sickness! I hope it goes away and doesn't come back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up! I think your blog is amazing. You do an awesome job and its clear you love it. So don't give up on something you love! <3 >3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian