Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacking The Shelves #38 - It's been a year

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

It's been almost a year since I've done a Stacking The Shelves post. It just always seemed like to much work but now I kind of miss doing it so today I'm going to start up again. Here are the books I received in the past week.

These three books I received for review.
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Click Here to Start by Denis Markell

I'm currently reading...
Walk The Edge by Katie McGarry via the library.


That's all for this week from me.
Are there any books above you're looking forward to?
Let me know in the comments below. 


Have a fabulous Saturday everyone!
Hope everyone has a nice 4th of July. 


1 comment :

  1. ooo, lots of YA contemporary! I really liked Walk the Edge. McGarry's books are theoretically not for me, but I've enjoyed them. :D I hope you love all of your new books, Beckie!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian