Thursday, March 12, 2015

Small Update & Question!


Hi everyone! *waves shyly*

Many of you may have noticed my posting has been lacking, or for a better term of words, almost nonexistent. For this I am sorry. I could list a bunch of reasons, and tell you all about how my health once again is limiting my blog post but I won't. It's just my heart has not been into posting as of late. Don't get me wrong, I still love to read and enjoy my blog. I have no intentions of giving up either but lately I haven't feel "well" enough to be posting everyday. I am burnt out right now, just plain tired. There's been a lot of stress in my life for the past few months and my blog has suffered tremendously


I just wanted to post this update because I feel my readers have a right to know. Plus I feel hope everyone will understand. I think all of us have days or weeks where we simply don't feel up to doing things we normally do. I know things will get better soon. In fact Hillary and I have been talking about bringing in a new co-blogger to help us out. I do all the posting on my blog, Hillary does some reviews, etc, but I would love to add a new co-blogger to our team to help out.


So question... should I make a post asking one (which of course would have as bunch of further details and a request form)? Would any of you think about joining us or know something that would? 

Leave me a comment and let me know or email me at ChiKittie [at] gmail [dot] com

A note of thanks goes to Fluttershy for her use of cute emotions to say what I'm feeling. ;) SO KAWAII!

3 comments :

  1. Everyone needs a break from things they love. It understandable. I hope you're doing better. Good luck finding a co-blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel bad...Sorry Beckie... :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian