Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #36 - Massive Book Haul! 0_o

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Today Hillary will be joining me for this weeks STS! We both have a bunch of new books to share with you. :) Hope you enjoy looking at all of our lovely new additions. Be sure to leave your book haul links below in the comments so we can come check them out.

Beckie's Book Haul
I totally forgot to add my review and library books this week.  Oh well, next time. ;) All of the books below are ones I've purchased.
Lenobia's Vow by P.C. Cast
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender
As Dead As It Gets by Katie Alender
Until the End by Christopher Pike
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
Miracle by Elizabeth Scott
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Hillary's Book Haul
Books with a * next to them are either ones she was gifted or won. All others are bought. 

Now That You’re Here by Amy K. Nichols - *Won (Thank you Two Chicks on Books!)
Reborn by C.C. Hunter
Parallel by Lauren Miller
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - *Gifted
Ashes to Ashes by Melissa C. Walker
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess
Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
The Offering by Kimberly Derting
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
The Paradox of Vertical Flight by Emil Ostrovski
Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Hungry by H.A. Swain
Deception by C.J. Redwine
Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo




Phew! That took some time to do. So many books!  Oh course we're not complaining. ;)
What do you all think of the books we've received lately? Are there any you got as well or want? Let us know. :)




6 comments :

  1. Wow, such an amazing haul! There's quite few that I really want to read! I hope you enjoy all of your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! I can't wait to start reading the ones I got! So far, I've only read 1 out of the 32 above. Now 34... :D I'm not even sure how long it'll take to read them, but I'm hoping I'll love them all! n_n

      Delete
  2. Impressive haul! You both have quite a few books that I've read and loved - Everneath & Everbound, Fan Girl, Eleanor & Park, Wings of the Wicked and Glass Heart. Here's wishing you have plenty of time, warm drinks and a cozy corner to sit and enjoy them all :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BiblioJunkies! I hope I have plenty of time to read these books all year long! :D And hot tea and hot chocolate will probably be constantly by my side ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You both seriously racked up!! Here's mine ~ https://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/stacking-the-shelves-13/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks alisbooks. I definitely need to stock up for the new year. But my TBR pile keeps growing sadly... :/

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian