Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #27+ Teaser Tuesday #54 ( Sisters' Fate )

It's been a while since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday, sadly. I love this weeks theme so I decided to join in. I will say my ten choices are going to be an extremely (and maybe even crazy) mixed up group. ;) haha! 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 



This week's Top Ten is
Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

  1.  Anna from Anna and The French Kiss: She is so sweet, upbeat and downright totally awesome. I could see her being one of my closest friends at the table. 
  2. Étienne St. Clair from Anna and The French Kiss (who saw this one coming?!) He of course would be there since, well, since he's AWESOME (and sexy as hell! - Shh, don't tell Anna I said that.) Sitting right next to Anna. :)
  3. Robin Goodfellow aka Puck from The Iron Fey series. I love a man who can make me laugh, and who is definitely eye candy. I think we could get along famously. 
  4. Kaylee from The Soul Screamers series. I can just see myself being a really good friend with her. She's loyal and brave. Besides having an epic power, she comes across as being helpful and selfless.
  5. Roth from White Hot Kiss. Why? Because we would be dating and in love. Nuff' said. :) (hey a girl can dream right?? RIGHT?! ) 
  6. Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles. She's a totally wicked cool chick. I think she would be right next to Kaylee at the table. They both would fight for the ones they love. Also, she would bring food to share. ;)
  7. Katarina Bishop from the Heist Society series. Kat would be great for sneaking us some free food or even figuring out a way to cut next period without getting caught. 
  8. Patch Cipriano from the Hush, Hush series. Patch would be the protector and a watchful eye, so the group would be safe. He also being an Fallen Angel and drop dead sexy would fit in perfectly. (that's my reasons, and I sticking to them) :-P
  9. +  10. Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park. (haha) They both would add such diversity to the group. I could see them both being close friends with me as well as Roth, Anna, and St. Clair. 

there's my list and wow, what a fun group it is. ;) 
What do you all think of my choices? 





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser comes from the book: 

Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #3) 
by Jessica Spotswood





"Are you a witch?" he asks.


I respect him all the more for coming straight out with it. I should lie to him. For his own good. I should, but I don't. "Yes," I say quietly. 
"But I'm not the one who erased your memory. I swear it."

He leans forward, squinting. "How do you know my memory been erased, then?"
 - Taken from page 138. 








So that's all folks. Leave a comment if you'd like about my Top Ten or teaser. I love reading them all and of course if you blog leave me a link to YOUR post. I will be sure to stop by and visit you back. Promise. ;)

Follow on Bloglovin


 my readers! 

10 comments :

  1. Oops, did she make a slip of the tongue. Did she erase his memories? I need to know more and that cover art is superb.
    It also sounds like you have some very special guests at your table. A really fun post today Beckie!
    here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/02/teaser-tuesdays-79-an-apex-predator-novel-shark-station-nyet-by-carolyn-mccray/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you will have to read it and find out. ;) Yes, I agree. I love the cover art, very beautiful. :)
      Thanks for stopping by, Laura.

      Delete
  2. I would like to know the answer to his question too! Great tease, thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was a fun little teaser. ;)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great top ten, I really like it! With Puck it will definitely be a lively event :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had to add Puck, he is such an awesome guy!

      Delete
  4. OMG that tease. I need to go read Sisters' Fate right now. I'm super excited for all the angst/tension w/ Finn not remembering (or remembering???) Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, like NOW. ;) haha It's realllllly getting good now.
      Finn and Cate are so sweet together. :)

      Delete
  5. Like the teaser!

    Mine this week is a YA disability story:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-window-boy-teasertuesday-yalit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will head over and check out yours now. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian